We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, interact with us on messenger or interact with a messenger bot, subscribe to a newsletter. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, phone number and/or email address. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in business activity with us.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- When users enquire about our services, we ask for customer contact details (name and contact details) for the purposes of contacting you so that we can reply to queries more efficiently and quote correctly
- If you do not wish us to install cookies on your computer for these purposes, you may change the settings on your internet browser to reject cookies. For more information about how to do this please consult the “Help” section of your browser.
- We may use an analytics service provider for service usage analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about usage by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to the site may be used to create reports about the use of the site and the analytics service provider will store this information.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that our site is delivered in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide customer service to you in relation to your use of the site, or social media channels, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the services offered by this company
- to administer, support, improve, optimise and develop our services;
- to produce reports which may be used, sold or published by us at our sole discretion provided that any data or reports will be anonymised and not refer to any individual user;
- We may also use your information to provide you with marketing communications like messenger notifications that either you request from us or which you consent to by opting in when requesting information. You may opt out from receiving such marketing communications from us at any time by notifying us via Facebook messenger or the contact form on http://www.securostore.co.uk/ or, alternatively, by following the procedure to ‘unsubscribe’ that is specified in the email or message that you receive.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- In common with a number of other websites, the data that we collect from you may be transferred to a cloud service provider which has data servers which are based outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer and the storing and/or processing of your personal data on these servers.
- Appropriate security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, you acknowledge that data transmission over the internet is inherently unsecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data you send over the internet.
- Your information will only be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
- We gather and utilize personal data exclusively for the goal of satisfying those reasons indicated by us, unless we get the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law
- We gather personal data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or consent of the individual concerned.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- You should note that information posted on the public elements of the Service may be visible by users of the Service throughout the world. You should therefore be careful when submitting information about yourself to the Service.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
- By using this Site or by interacting with SecuroStore on messenger, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site or our messenger service. Your continued use of the site or messenger following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Last updated 19 July 2020